Monday, March 25, 2019 | 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm | CETLS, S510DAdd to Calendar: Google Outlook Apple
Facilitator: Laurie Lomask (Modern Languages)
- Yolanda Medina (Teacher Education)
- Erik Freas (Social Sciences, Human Services, and Criminal Justice)
- Diane Simmons (English)
- Jill Richardson (English)
- Silvia Roig (Modern Languages)
- Bertie Ferdman (Speech, Communications, and Theatre Arts)
Looking to publish your first book? This round table discussion will feature five faculty members who have recently put out books, and are here to share their tips and advice for the process from preparing a manuscript, to finding a publisher, to negotiating a contract.
Part of Faculty Scholarship Month, a celebration of BMCC faculty scholarship and creative work.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t attend in person? Please let us know in advance if you plan to participate via Zoom. New to web conferencing? Review our guidelines for participants.
This event was organized by the CETLS Advisory Board Scholarship group:
- Matthew Chan (Computer Information Systems)
- Lane Glisson (Library)
- Karl Levy (Mathematics)
- Laurie Lomask (Modern Languages)
- Florence Quideau (Music and Art)
- Upali Aparajita (Sciences)