The Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship (CETLS) is a faculty-driven center that serves the BMCC community by providing a forum for faculty to develop as teachers and scholars and to serve as pedagogical leaders. CETLS fosters cross-disciplinary dialogue about pedagogy and scholarship, and provides opportunities for faculty professional development.
To carry out its mission the Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship:
- Encourages a culture of reflection on teaching and learning.
- Supports and facilitates community building among faculty.
- Serves as a hub for faculty professional development at BMCC.
- Provides a forum for faculty to share research, creative work, and teaching experiences across disciplines.
- Provides opportunities for faculty to serve as pedagogical leaders .
CETLS is part Faculty Affairs at BMCC.