Thursday, September 19, 2019 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm | CETLS, S510DAdd to Calendar: Google Outlook Apple
Cynthia Blayer (Public Affairs)
BMCC recently moved to a new website platform that makes it easier to maintain your faculty page and allows all full-time and part-time faculty to create pages. At this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to access and edit your page, and a photographer will be on hand to take photos to add to your profile.
Please bring a laptop if you can or let us know if you’ll need to borrow one. For your reference, here is the Faculty Page Style Guide.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop will be offered on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 19, 12 pm – 1 pm
- Thursday, September 24, 1 pm – 2 pm
- Thursday, October 3, 3 pm – 4 pm
- Monday, October 7, 1 pm – 2 pm
- Friday, October 25, 3 pm – 4 pm
- Friday, November 8, 2 pm – 3 pm
- Tuesday, November 12, 3 pm – 4 pm