Thursday, October 3, 2019 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm | CETLS, S510DAdd to Calendar: Google Outlook Apple
Cynthia Blayer (Public Affairs)
BMCC recently moved to a new website platform that makes it easier to maintain your faculty page and allows all full-time and part-time faculty to create pages. At this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to access and edit your page, and a photographer will be on hand to take photos to add to your profile.
Please bring a laptop if you can or let us know if you’ll need to borrow one. For your reference, here is the Faculty Page Style Guide.
This workshop will be offered on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 19, 12 pm – 1 pm
- Thursday, September 24, 1 pm – 2 pm
- Thursday, October 3, 3 pm – 4 pm
- Monday, October 7, 1 pm – 2 pm
- Friday, October 25, 3 pm – 4 pm
- Friday, November 8, 2 pm – 3 pm
- Tuesday, November 12, 3 pm – 4 pm