Tuesday, November 7, 2017 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm | CETLS, Room S510DAdd to Calendar: Google Outlook Apple
Did you know that BMCC belongs to the Faculty Resource Network (FRN), an initiative out of NYU that offers professional development opportunities for faculty? The FRN hosts lectures, symposia, and intensive seminars focused on teaching and learning, as well as several visiting scholar programs. Find out more about the opportunities available to you in this informational session and discussion. Debra Szybinksi, FRN Executive Director, and Anne Ward, FRN Associate Director, will give an overview of FRN programming. We’ll also hear from a panel of BMCC faculty who have participated in FRN programs.
- Heather Finn (Academic Literacy and Linguistics)
- Gabriella Morvay (Academic Literacy and Linguistics)
- Soniya Munshi (Social Sciences, Human Services, and Criminal Justice)
- Daphnie Sicre (Speech, Communications, and Theatre Arts)
- Amy Sodaro (Social Sciences, Human Services, and Criminal Justice)
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.