Thursday, March 14, 2019 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm | CETLS, S510DAdd to Calendar: Google Outlook Apple
- Quentin Angus (Music and Art)
- Jessica Ramirez (Music and Art)
- Chuck Burks (Speech, Communications, and Theatre Arts)
- Elizabeth Whitney (Speech, Communications, and Theatre Arts)
- Alice Arnold (Media Arts and Technology)
Unlike the more traditional academic venues for publication and presentation that faculty employ to draw attention to their research, our arts faculty distinguish themselves via their creative projects. Get acquainted with five BMCC faculty who will talk about their creative work and the ways they perform, display, exhibit, present or publish it.
Part of Faculty Scholarship Month, a celebration of BMCC faculty scholarship and creative work.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t attend in person? Please let us know in advance if you plan to participate via Zoom.
New to web conferencing? Review our guidelines for participants.
This event was organized by the CETLS Advisory Board Scholarship group:
• Matthew Chan (Computer Information Systems)
• Lane Glisson (Library)
• Karl Levy (Mathematics)
• Laurie Lomask (Modern Languages)
• Florence Quideau (Music and Art)
• Upali Aparajita (Sciences)