Thursday, April 4, 2019 | 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm | CETLS, S510DAdd to Calendar: Google Outlook Apple
- Annie Han (Mathematics)
- Shamira Malekar (Business Management)
- Syreeta McFadden (English)
- Schneur Zalman Newfield (Social Sciences, Human Services, and Criminal Justice)
- Mindi Reich-Shapiro (Teacher Education)
- Sam Sloves (Media Arts and Technology)
Your colleagues are saving students more than $1 million per semester by redesigning their courses using open educational resources and other no cost materials. Come see examples of the resources created and curated by your colleagues and learn about how incorporating these materials has been transformative.
Part of Open Teaching Week.
RSVP to email@example.com.
Can’t attend in person? Join the Zoom meeting here. Please let us know in advance if you plan to participate via Zoom. New to web conferencing? Review our guidelines for participants.