Please keep the guidelines below in mind as you develop your blog post:
- Blog posts should be between 400-600 words and written in an informal, conversational style.
- Posts may address topics related to teaching and learning, faculty scholarship, or campus culture and should be relevant to a cross-disciplinary audience.
- Authors should include a bio that is 2-3 sentences in length, and a current photo.
- We also welcome a photo that represents the subject of your blog post–your photo will be featured with the title of your post. Please be sure that you have permission to the use the image (e.g., a Creative Commons license) and include this information with your submission. If you do not supply an image, we will locate a relevant image to include with your post.
- Both the author image and the blog post image should be square shaped or be able to be cropped to a square shape.
- You may include additional images and/or files that are relevant to your blog post. For example, if you are writing about a classroom practice, you might want to include supporting documents, such as an example of an assignment.
Please note that blog posts will be reviewed and edited by our editorial team. You will be notified about when your blog post will be published.
Ready to submit your post? Please complete this submission form.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the blog.