Monday, April 1, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm | CETLS, S510DAdd to Calendar: Google Outlook Apple
- Rebecca Collier (Speech, Communications, and Theatre Arts)
- Johannes Familton (Mathematics)
- Chris McCarthy (Mathematics)
- Michael McGee (Health Education)
- Yuliya Shneyderman (Health Education)
Your colleagues are saving students more than $1 million per semester by redesigning their courses using open educational resources and other no cost materials. Come see examples of the resources created and curated by your colleagues and learn about how incorporating these materials has been transformative.
Part of Open Teaching Week.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.